The specialists of our pesticide residue laboratory have recently completed a number of important developments. For the matrices Fresh Produce, Cereals and Crops, various improvements have been made to the Multi-residue methods. New analysis lists for Fresh Produce, Cereals, Crops and Other Matrices will apply from the 24th of February. Below the changes at a glance.
- New components have been added to the analysis lists of fresh produce, cereals and crops:
- GC-MSMS: Chlorobenzuron, 2-Phenylhydroquinone, Pyribenzoxime.
- LC-MSMS: Chlorobenzuron, Fenpicoxamide, Flamprop-methyl, Metamifop, Oxathiapipronil, Thiencarbazone-methyl, Pyriophenone, Bistrifluron
- Cereals, analysis of mycotoxins has been added to specific analyses.
- Other matrices, the LOQ of the LC-MSMS has been lowered to 0.01 mg / kg
The new analysis lists can be found on our website.