https://agrocontrol.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Analyselijsten-header.jpg 600 1920 Groen Agro Control https://agrocontrol.nl/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Normec-Groen-Agro-Control-551x120-1-300x65.jpg Groen Agro Control2020-02-28 16:01:332020-03-09 16:15:16Updates of the residue screening in fresh produce, cereals and crops
Updates of the residue screening in fresh produce, cereals and crops
The specialists of our pesticide residue laboratory have recently completed a number of important developments. For the matrices Fresh Produce, Cereals and Crops, various improvements have been made to the Multi-residue methods. New analysis lists for Fresh Produce, Cereals, Crops and Other Matrices will apply from the 24th of February. Below the changes at a glance.
- New components have been added to the analysis lists of fresh produce, cereals and crops:
- GC-MSMS: Chlorobenzuron, 2-Phenylhydroquinone, Pyribenzoxime.
- LC-MSMS: Chlorobenzuron, Fenpicoxamide, Flamprop-methyl, Metamifop, Oxathiapipronil, Thiencarbazone-methyl, Pyriophenone, Bistrifluron
- Cereals, analysis of mycotoxins has been added to specific analyses.
- Other matrices, the LOQ of the LC-MSMS has been lowered to 0.01 mg / kg
The new analysis lists can be found on our website.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!