Normec Groen Agro Control has 3 different laboratories at 1 location. Because of this we can perform both chemical (organic and inorganic) and microbiological analyses. Below you can find a brief overview of our main analyses. In addition our specialist are continuously working on the development of new analysis methods.
Contact us for additional options.
Chemical analyses: residues of pesticides
- Amines & Morpholine
- Chloormequat & Mepiquat
- Diquat & Paraquat
- Fosetyl-Aluminium & Phosphoric acid
- Gibberillic acid
- Glyphosate, Glufosinate, AMPA
- Maleic Hydrazide
- Perchlorate & Chlorate
- Pesticides: multi-residu method: GC-MSMS & LC-MSMS
- Quaternary ammonium compounds DDAC/BAC
- Thiourea (ETU & PTU)
- Main and trace elements
- Nutritional value – BIG 8
- Heavy metals
- Diagnostics of plant diseases
- Microbiology: Human Pathogens
Contact us for more information on these analyses:
It is also possible to contact us via the form below.
"*" indicates required fields